If you’ve ever considered a World Cruise aboard luxury line Cunard, now is the time to book. In 2015, Cunard will celebrate 175 years of sailing and is offering a choice of three World Voyages on its ships the Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria. These itineraries will visit stunning and iconic destinations around the globe from Japan and Bangkok to Cape Town- and beyond.
If you book your 2015 Cunard Full World Voyage* by 28 February 2014, you will receive the following benefits:
- Reduced Deposit of 15%
- On Board Credit of up to $3,000 per stateroom
- Complimentary Hotel & Dining Charges
- Gala World Voyage Special Event, Unique Commemorative Gifts, Welcome Aboard Reception, Services of a World Voyage Concierge, and World Voyage Cocktail Party
In addition, if you include the all-in-one White Star Premier Package to your World Voyage, you’ll receive these extra benefits:
- Air Discount of up to $1,500
- Pre-Cruise Hotel
- Ground Transfers
- White Star Luggage Service
- Internet Package
- An additional $2,500 On Board Credit per person#
- Pre-Cruise Concierge Service
To find out more about Cunard and their cruising options, please click here.