VacationCompete a Compete Ventures Company Gift Card Facebook Contest Rules for Contest beginning March 29 2011 Tuesday and ending 12 noon, April 15 2011
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE OR USE OF WIRELESS SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) Eligibility: VacationCompete a Compete Ventures Company Facebook Gift Card Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees, officers, directors (and their immediate families and those living in their same household) of VacationCompete a Compete Ventures Company LLC(“Sponsor”), ( “Prize Providers”), and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates (other than Customer Service Representatives), retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising, promotion and production agencies are not eligible to participate or win.
Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2) How to Enter: The Sweepstakes begins at 9 AM Eastern Time (EDT) on March 29 2011 and ends at noon EDT on April 15, 2011 (the “Promotion Period”).
The Promotion Period will include 3 gift cards – there is 1 way to enter
1) to enter go to:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/wholesalehotel or resorts?ref=ts
And Fan or Like VacationCompete a Compete Ventures Company.com
Limit of one entry per person per week, regardless of method of entry.
Best Photo or Story Contest
Snap a picture of favorite ship or destination; post it to VacationCompete a Compete Ventures Company FB page. 3 Levels of awards to be gifted $300, $200 and $100.
Most likes win. Rules on Vacation Whispers and AllThingsCruise Hotel or resort.
Gift certificate must be used towards a resort or hotel booked through VacationCompete a Compete Ventures Company. Name your entry “VacationCompete a Compete Ventures Company Photo Story Contest – March 2011 – Most “Likes” wins! Send friends and family to vote for you!
Participants who submit inaccurate entry data and/or exceed the entry limits may be excluded from participation at any time during the promotion. Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and consent to use of their names and/or photographs for advertising or publicity purposes by Sponsor and their designees in any and all media without further consideration, except where prohibited by law.
Sponsor has contracted Shane & Shane, Inc., an independent third party. The entry information is shared with Administrator for the sole purpose of the selection, notification, and the fulfillment of prizes.
3) VacationCompete a Compete Ventures Company LLC is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
4) Winner will be chosen from among all eligible entries received with the most “Likes” on the VacationCompete a Compete Ventures Company Facebook page. Decision will be conducted by Administrator, an independent consultant organization whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these official rules. Administrator will notify potential winners by email and on Facebook provided with entry within seven (7) days of the respective Prize drawing.
Potential winner will be required to sign return to Administrator an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability, and, where legal, publicity release within fourteen (14) days of issuance of notification. Travel companion of Gift Card winners must also be 21 years of age or older (unless travel companion is the child of the Gift card winner.) Must provide a liability waiver, and travel release form prior to traveling. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use winner and travel companion’s names and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. Failure to complete and return the documents in the time noted or if prize notification is undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner(s) will be selected and notified. Odds of winning a prize are subject to the total number of eligible entries received.
5) Prizes: Best Photo or Story Contest
Snap a picture of favorite ship or destination; post it to VacationCompete a Compete Ventures Company FB page. Gift certificate to be turned over to a VacationCompete a Compete Ventures Company LLC travel agent for applying to the cost of the resort or hotel selected.
All travel must be taken and completed by December 31st, 2011.
Hotel or resort VacationCompete LLC will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, or certificates.
Prize is non-transferable and has no cash value. No prize substitutions or cash redemptions allowed.
By accepting prize, Gift card winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules. Taxes are the responsibility of the winner. Approximate retail value (ARV) of prize is $300. Or less.
6) Limitations of Liability: Each participant agrees (i) to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges which are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, and (ii) to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any & all claims, actions, and/or liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or for entry into this Sweepstakes, any related activities, or acceptance or use of any prize won.
7) General Conditions: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Should this Sweepstakes be terminated, Sponsor reserves the right to select potential winner(s) in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the action requiring such termination. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer system, server, or service providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer equipment relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Winner’s List: For the name of Prize winners, available after June 30, 2011, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
VacationCompete a Compete Ventures Company LLC PO BOX 81340 Rochester MI 48308. Requests received after July 20, 2011, or monthly thereafter or will not be honored.
9) Sponsors/Administrator: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is VacationCompete a Compete Ventures Company LLC PO BOX 81340 Rochester MI 48308. Requests received after July 20, 2011, or monthly thereafter or will not be honored.
┬® 2011 VacationCompete a Compete Ventures Company LLC